The end of the year is a time for reflection – for individuals and teams alike. As we look back on our team’s achievements throughout 2021, we’re proud of the many ways in which AdQuick has empowered our customers and drove their success over the past year.
To start, we created multiple tools and resources designed to make out-of-home advertising more accessible, easy-to-use, and data-driven than ever before. And we made these tools free to use, in hopes of encouraging more advertisers to test and discover the value of OOH. We also forged hundreds of new partnerships to better serve our customers, introduced dozens of new capabilities and features across our full product suite, and racked-up an impressive number of awards along the way.
Read on to learn about some of our favorite highlights from the year.
2021 brought a slew of new product innovations and enhancements to the AdQuick Platform. First, AdQuick now has more real-time inventory availability data than any other OOH buying platform. And, as we continue to build out new API integrations with the biggest OOH media owners, our access to real-time availability data keeps growing. This means AdQuick customers experience more accurate planning, even faster campaign execution, and increased flexibility for campaign optimization.
AdQuick’s OOH Media Planner was launched in January 2021 as a standalone, free tool to help marketers plan high-performing OOH campaigns in minutes. By tapping into our robust data assets and proprietary predictive models, users can learn how to spend their media budget most effectively to meet their campaign goals.
In November, our team unveiled another important resource to help marketers better understand OOH advertising and make the most of it. The OOH Marketer’s Toolkit offers a collection of free media planning tools - like the Market Explorer Tool, Lookalike Markets Tool, OOH Resource Library, and more - that guide users in planning smarter, faster, and more effective OOH ad campaigns.
Additional product innovations included:
- OOH Retargeting – AdQuick’s advertisers can now inform their online retargeting with offline exposure data from their OOH advertising campaigns.
- An enhanced agency workflow in AdQuick Pro – including robust user and team management, bulk campaign editing, streamlined RFP management, and more – enabling a new level of customization for our agency customers.
- Granular spend controls for programmatic digital OOH, providing advertisers the ability to closely manage their ad spend, analyze performance, and shift dollars toward the highest-performing placements in real time.
- Enhanced measurement capabilities, including purchase-based measurement, which allows CPG advertisers to close the loop between OOH media and in-store consumer purchasing behavior, and causal lift analysis to calculate the ROI of a specific marketing campaign.
AdQuick added 307 new media partners this year, spanning a diverse selection of OOH ad formats. We’re proud to say that we now partner with more than 1,300 media owners, giving AdQuick customers access to more than 98% of all available OOH inventory in the United States. This breadth of access enables mass reach, granular targeting, creative freedom, and increased efficiency – all from the convenience of one platform, with the actionable, real-time reporting and measurement that businesses need.
New partnerships include:
- Lyft - In February, AdQuick joined forces with rideshare giant Lyft to promote its cartop and bike share kiosk advertising inventory. Uber DOOH inventory is also available via AdQuick DSP.
- Catalina - In August, AdQuick announced our first-of-its-kind partnership with Catalina, the leader in shopper intelligence. This enables robust OOH ad targeting and sales lift measurement insights based on actual, in-store product purchases.
- VIOOH - In September, AdQuick partnered with leading supply-side platform (SSP) VIOOH, to expand real-time, programmatic access to the largest collection of DOOH inventory available.
AdQuick also added over a dozen new international partnerships, further strengthening our foothold in the EU, EMEA, and APAC.
AdQuick is committed to setting the bar high in its campaign strategy, execution, and internal culture. And this didn’t go unnoticed by awards programs and industry and mainstream media this past year…
We received recognition for a number of campaigns in 2021. First, our work on the “Move to Miami” campaign won Best Use of Social in The Drum Awards for Out-of-Home. Additionally, we earned a Silver Muse Award for the Justice for Breonna campaign, as well as a Bronze award for the Best Cause or CSR by Chief Marketer Pro. We also worked in collaboration with Santa Clara County on a campaign that received a Marcom Gold award, demonstrating once more the power of strategic OOH.
Our team was also honored with awards validating our internal culture and business growth. We nabbed spot #27 on the Best Small Companies to Work for in Los Angeles list for 2021, ranked #74 on the Inc. 5000 Regional Awards for Fastest-Growing Companies in California, and ranked #776 on the national Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America.
Additionally, AdQuick executives were featured in top tier media outlets including Forbes, AdWeek and The Drum to provide insights on trends facing the OOH space. They also contributed articles on how OOH can be leveraged for a wide range of verticals, from social causes and healthcare to quick service restaurants, cannabis businesses, and more.
Looking Forward to 2022
Ultimately, we credit this year’s success to our unwavering commitment to customer success. “We’ve dedicated much of our time, budget and resources this year to empowering customers and prospects to get the most from OOH,” explains our CEO, Matthew O’Connor. “All of our product development, partnerships, industry involvement, and beyond have stemmed from this central focus - and it’s paid off. Our customers are enjoying great returns from their campaigns and ease of use in their media planning. We have a lot more up our sleeves for the coming year, and can’t wait for all that will come next.”
As we prepare to close out the year, we’d like to send a heartfelt thank you to our customers and our partners. Everyone behind the scenes at AdQuick thanks you for an extraordinary year of innovation, collaboration, and transformation.